To email the branch please use our contact form.
For enquiries and information about our activities, please contact the Cambridge Branch on 07920 150407
National helpline numbers:
The National Autistic Society provides the following Phone & Email Services:
- Education Rights Helpline
- Transition Support Helpline
- Education Tribunal Support Helpline
- School Exclusion Helpline
- Autism Inpatient Mental Health Service
- Parent to Parent Emotional Support Helpline
You can access these on the Help and Support page of the NAS website.
If you wish to send us mail by post please contact us by phone/email first.