Discussion Forum: Designing educational environments for children and young people with autism
Date: Monday 15 October from 4:15pm to 6:15pm
Location: Impington Village College Main Hall
As part of the process of designing and building The Cavendish School we are holding a discussion forum to share ideas and the latest research and to gather your thoughts and suggestions. We would love to see you at this event for teachers, practitioners, researchers and families. The outline programme is:
- Keynote Speaker: giving a personal perspective on education
- Focus sessions: a choice of 3 sessions each with speakers and a panel discussion.
- Legal, moral and ethical environments
- Social environments
- Learning environments
- Designing for the Future: what is the future of education for children and young people with autism?
- Question and Answer session
To register for tickets please follow this Eventbrite link: https://tcs-discussion-forum.eventbrite.co.uk
Further details about the forum will be sent out nearer the date once you have registered.
If you are unable to attend the forum but would like to receive copies of the Q&A afterwards then please email firstname.lastname@example.org