Pinpoint’s next Preparation for Adulthood (PfA) Group is
Tuesday 21st November 2017
10am to 12
at Tesco Extra Bar Hill Community room, 15-18 Viking Way, Bar Hill, Cambridge CB23 8EL.
At this session we have:
Juliet Sawmynaden Team Manager – Young Adult’s Social Care and Siobhan MacBean Disability Social Care Development Manager will be joining us for a session on Housing & Support Options for Young People & Adults. Find out about an overview on:
- The different types of housing and support options.
- Who is eligible and what services are available.
- How to apply and who is available to support the family through the process.
Supported Living Providers* will also available for parents to meet during the session:
- Cambridge Housing Society Group – Kerryanne Hollingworth – Support Officer
- Edmund Trust – Head of Operations – Lisa Yearn