For primary school aged children (and their siblings) with social interaction difficulties or additional needs, including Autistic Spectrum Disorders
Parental peer support in friendly atmosphere
Professional support from Early Intervention Family Workers
Refreshments available (requested donation 50p)
Toys, games, sports and different craft activities each week – come and have a try!
Sessions run on Wednesdays 10am to 12pm at Bargroves, Cromwell Road, St Neots PE19 2EY
· 26 Oct – Halloween and autumn garden activities (birdfeeders and bulbs)
· 21 Dec – Christmas crafts and festice party
· 15 Feb – Pancakes and spring crafts
· 5 April – Easter activities and visit from Monach Farm (suggested donation of £2 per family to cover expenses)
· 31 May – Half-term summer fun (summer holiday activities and dates to be confirmed later)
Please ensure your child has any necessary sensory equipment, ear defenders, etc.
For more information contact: Lorraine Simon or Ann James
T: 01480 376199