Help with the EHCP process

Independent Supporters are available to help you with the new Education, Health and Care Plans (replacing the Statements of SEN). For further details on the kind of help they can provide please download the following information from the Parent Partnership : Independent Support for EHCP
Two members of the NAS Cambridge Branch have undertaken training to help parents and carers with the process of the EHCP. Although you cannot ask for their help directly through the NAS Cambridge Branch, you can via the Parent Partnership Service.

Further information can also be found at the Cambridgeshire County Council Website