- Are you the parent of a child with additional needs or a disability who is transitioning to adult services (14 – 25 years old)?
- Would you like to meet other parents and discuss your experiences?
- Would you like to work together to gather these views so they can be shared with service providers?
Cambridgeshire Alliance and pinpoint are working together to collect the views of parents whose children are undergoing transition to adult services.
We would like to invite you to an informal session where together we can:
• Hear about parents’ experiences of the transitions process
• Identify common issues / themes
• Identify points for learning that can be passed on to the Transitions and Social Care teams
• Meet with members of the Transitions and Social Care teams
The session will be taking place at 10am-2.30pm on 26th November 2014 in Papworth Everard.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided. Travel expenses will be reimbursed. If you need to arrange a carer so that you can attend, this expense may also be reimbursed by prior arrangement.
For latest information and directions see the pinpoint website.
To book your place contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 07592 537609, 01480 499043
Venue: Cambridgeshire Alliance for Independent Living, Lower Pendrill Court, Ermine Street North, Papworth Everard, CB23 3UY
Printable flyer: TransitionsEventNov14-1