Some of our regular activities are still suspended in order to keep everyone safe during the coronavirus pandemic. We will post on our website and facebook page & group as the situation changes.
The Cambridge Branch of the National Autistic Society provides support to individuals of all ages with autism, and their families and carers, and campaigns for better local services for those living with autism in Cambridgeshire. Our current branch activities include:
- information and advice through our website, telephone helpline, E-mail and facebook page & group
- a social club for adults on the autism spectrum
- carers support groups
- drop-in groups for adults in Huntingdon & March
- training and events
The branch is run entirely by volunteers with personal or family experience of autism. We work closely with:
- the National Autistic Society, our national parent charity, to offer information and training opportunities
- the NAS Peterborough branch
- Cambridgeshire’s Autism Support Managers (for adults)
- Cambridgeshire County Council’s Autism Strategy Groups to help improve services for children and adults with autism across the county.
You can download our printable branch leaflet including details of our regular groups: NAS Cambridge branch leaflet
For more information about our aims please see the branch Mission Statement.