NAS Cambridge offers the following activities for families:
- Carers Support Group – an informal group to meet other parents and carers of children or adults on the autistic spectrum
- Courses and events
- See our resources pages for the branch library and other organisations offering information, support and activities
Latest news for families
- Survey on the 10th anniversary of the Autism Act
This year is the 10th anniversary of the Autism Act. The National Autistic Society will be marking this anniversary throughout 2019 and campaigning to make sure the Government improves support for autistic children and adults.
You can help by taking our survey and telling us about your experiences of autism services.
Many thanks for taking part!Continue reading →
- Pinpoint PfA (Preparing for Adulthood) Group
DLA To PIP session
Thursday 21 March
The Methodist Church, High Street, Ramsey, Huntingdon PE26 1AE
(car parking available at: Mews Close Car Park, Mews Close, Whytefield Street, Ramsey)
10am to 12noon
Pinpoint and Little Miracles Ramsey are joining up to run a free information session for parents about moving from DLA to PIP benefit. This session will give you a chance to meet other parents and professionals to share knowledge.
Refreshments will be provided.
Meet Anjela Jones, Welfare Benefits Advice Team Manager offering parents free support and assistance with claiming PIP and other connected benefits.
Joseph Simon, NAS Adult Autism Manager will also be available during the session
To book:Continue reading →
T: 01480 877333
- Free ASD and Me workshop for 13-16 year olds
NAS Cambridge are hosting a half day workshop for 13-16 year olds, run by Communication Cambridge. The aims of this workshop are to:
- Understand the Autism Spectrum
- Understand how Autism affects you
- Understand your strengths
- Find out what helps
- Meet others and share experiences
This workshop is being run by Communication Cambridge on two dates:
Saturday 23rd March 2019 at 10.00am–12.30 or Saturday 6th April 2019 at 1.30–4.00pm
The venue is The Chitra Sethia Autism Centre, Cambridge Road, Fulbourn, Cambridge, CB21 5EF
Booking is free via Eventbrite:
Tickets for Saturday 23 March https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/asd-and-me-tickets-58337509060
Tickets for Saturday 6 March https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/asd-and-me-tickets-58340275334
To find out more please email Fiona or Sarah: firstname.lastname@example.orgContinue reading →