Pinpoint will be hosting an information session for parents/carers of children who are currently claiming DLA (disability living allowance) and approaching age 16+ and due to transfer onto PIP.
On: Thursday 19 Sept 2019 10.30am to 12.30pm
At: Queen Mary Centre, Queens Road, Wisbech PE13 2PE
Anjela Jones, Manager from the Welfare Benefits Advice Team will be offering parents free support and assistance with claiming PIP and other connected benefits.
Find out about:
- Who can help you complete the forms
- How to become an appointee
- Who is eligible and what are the rates
- An overview of the PIP points system
- What to expect from the telephone call and face to face assessment
- What to do if your claim is turned down
There’s time for a cuppa after the session.
To book email: email@example.com