Tesco Bar Hill, Community Room 10am – 12pm.
Overview for parent/carers of the Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards ((MCA and DOLS). Meet Phil Carter MCA and DoLS Training and Development Worker to find out more about:
• What is MCA and DoLs
• Where the MCA fits in Human Rights legislation
• What constitutes consent to care and treatment
• Capacity – Supported Decision Making
• Best Interest Decision Making
• Restraints and Restrictions, Deprivation of Liberty
If you would still like to come along email email@example.com
T: 01480 877333
Please share with any parent/carers you think would benefit from coming along.
For information on other PFA (Preparing for Adulthood) News/ Events that may be of interest to you go to our website: