The Cambridge Branch of the National Autistic Society (CNAS) provides support to individuals of all ages with autism, and their families and carers, and campaigns for better local services for those living with autism in Cambridgeshire.
Our current branch activities include:
- information and advice through our telephone helpline, E-mail and website
- a social club for adults on the autistic spectrum
- parent support groups
- a Meet & Play group for families with under-5s experiencing communication difficulties (currently on hold).
Our voluntary committee is staffed by individuals, parents and professionals living and working with autism. We work closely with:
- the NAS, our national parent charity, to offer information and training opportunities
- Cambridgeshire’s Autism Support Managers (for adults)
- Cambridgeshire County Council’s Autism Strategy Groups to help improve services for children and adults with autism across the county.
For more information about our aims please see the branch Mission Statement.